Monday, August 01, 2005

Um...I'm here...not sentient.. but here.

hi guys, A 3 week old is draining. Seriously.

Grad class, BK, Youth group. Ugh.

Just watched a movie called The Yes Men. It's a documentary about a bunch of guys who posed as the WTO. It's crazy to explain but the started a webpage called www.gatt.org

And if you visit both sites you'll see something interesting. They are identical. Except one makes fun of the WTO and the other one IS the WTO. These guys had all sorts of hug conglomerations thinking they were the legitimate thing. They were invited to huge conferences, spoke on MSNBC as if they were the WTO. Their hijinks are now legendary. I recommend it.

I was going to post something else but I completely forgot what.

I'm going to the beach next weekend, thank goodness. I have to come back early for grad class. Bummer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you'd go to sleep at a decent hour, you wouldn't be so "drained" all the time!

Nathan Hackman said...

ONE MORE DAY TILL THE BEACH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!