Friday, May 06, 2005

wioll haven be

It's been one crazy week. And my faithful readership of none have probably all left.

30 Hour Famine is done. We raised over $2,000.00 for the children. With government assistance we will septuple that number and feed about 42 kids for a year. Good job youth! Not to self, and nobody who reads this blog...do not attempt a punch drinking contest after fasting for 26 hours, unless you enjoy copious amounts of crimson vomit.

Saw the movie Primer last week. About two guys who make a living developing patents on various things in the one guys garage. Turns out they make a time machine and all that entails. Fortunately there was no Van Damn action, Timecop, what a lousy film. Anyway, if you are familiar with a Mr. Douglas Adams, and with the movie I'm sure you are, he has quoted a certain Dr Dan Streetmentioner's literary work called Time Traveller's Handbook of 1001 Tense Formations. and I quote...

"It will tell you for instance how to describe something that was to happen to you in the past before you avoided it by time-jumping forward two days in order to avoid it."

My favorite instance is the proper use of Future Semi-Conditionally Modified Subinverted Plagal Past Subjunctive Intentional.

Why all this? Well if you actually want to hear it spoken, go watch Primer.

If that's not a ringing endorsement then I don't know what is.

Well that's enough for now. At least I got on the web. Check with me tomorrow or tonight or something, I'll tell you about all the cool games I just bought. Ya I know whoopee.

1 comment:

Nathan Hackman said...

Welcome Back! I actually thought you were dead. Tell Maria to ignore the card and flowers.