Monday, May 09, 2005

If it wasn't for video games...

I could accomplish so much more. Instead, I spend 3 hours slaughtering mercenaries on some digital atoll and have nothing to show for it.

Still I love them. The wife...she hates 'em.

I've been working on a ton of various board/card game designs over the past few months and I might just get one finished. But that means not wasting my time on videogames.

pity

it would be nice to complete one thing that I start. Like fixing my dining room chairs. Lousy pieces of junk. You spend $600 on a table and chairs and they should at least last 3 years. Bah! I'll buy all my furniture at Ikea from now on.

Man, I feel like I'm playing the Sims 2 when I'm on that website.

woah. methinks I do play to much.

1 comment:

Nathan Hackman said...

Ah yes, I would have been President by now if not for PS2.