Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Whole Crap

Kind of a side note and not really worth blogging about, but then what the heck is?

Over at Matt's blog there was a bit of censorship and jazz and I got all fired up, cause that's what you do when you're semi-anyonmous and online. And instead of saying Holy Crap! I typed Whole Crap.

For example, a man could be windsurfing and catch some mighty wave and fly into the air only to be bitten in half by a Great White Shark that leapt after him ala Samuel L., his bloody torso then splattering against a ocean liner leaving a great red smear. A tourist on board could exclaim...

Whole crap man that was brutal, did you see that?


I kind of like that better. It's more visual. I have yet to see a piece of crap with some sort of heavenly nimbus. But a solidly formed complete piece of crap I have seen on many an occasion. It could be said that such a piece of fecal matter would be greater than fragmented feces and such would be worthier of higher esteem and thusly would make a great exclamation. So from this day forward I will say Whole Crap.

3 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Now that's good stuff.

Anonymous said...

A fitting topic for the gasman himself.

Anonymous said...

I like it, you should change the title of your blog to Whole Crap, heck while your at it start a Podcast and have T-Shirts made. No I'm not joking, do it, c'mon, I mean Whole Crap man do it before someone else does. I even checked whois and the domain is still available...

Domain Availability*

wholecrap.com Available


wholecrap.net Available


wholecrap.org Available


wholecrap.info Available


wholecrap.us Available


wholecrap.biz Available


wholecrap.ws Available


wholecrap.cc Available


wholecrap.tv Available

I'll be watching for it.