Saturday, September 24, 2005

Concept Art for Sylvan and Academy Factions!

OH YES!

These guys look great. And is that gremlin holding a blunderbuss? Ubisoft might be French but I love them.

First Academy.

Master Gremlin, Obsidian Gargoyle.



Now that gargoyl is looking mighty weird but I trust them, it'll be cool.
Next Golem, and Mage (man they look good!)




Now the biggies. A replacement for the naga, and a good one at that. And the Titan got a whole new bada** image.




Man that took some work...ok since I love you here are the Sylvan units!

The level 1 unit is a spirit, like a nymph. And a War Dancer (some elf sword dude)




I do not miss the stupid leprechauns. Whose brainchild was that?
The next two are a ranged elf (i think) and um...something else.



it's hard to make a walking tree look cool. I like the swirling etchings though.
next is a unicorn and druid.



FINALLY



They look great. Shoop, it will be an all out brawl to get that first copy. Even if it is just you an me.

No comments: