Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Second and Twenty-eighth Birthday Party

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Celebrated my daughters 2nd birthday yesterday. Well, pretty much all weekend...we still haven't kicked everyone out. Interestingly enough her birthday was on the 7th, mine was on the 16th...Saturday, the day of the party. And it was my birthday that was tacked on.

But I still got some sweet action figures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lovely General Grievous and lackies.

Which of course brings me to movies of note...Star Wars III, THHGTTG,
and Kingdom Of Heaven.

It's been said that Star Wars fans are like battered wives. They keep coming back hoping that he won't do it again. Episode 1 and 2 were abusive, but yet here I am, frothing at the mouth to suffer under Lucas's heavy hand. But perhaps this will be the culmination of 28 years of Sci-fi history.

We'll see in a few weeks.

No comments: