Monday, January 26, 2009

No longer a virgin

I finally fired a weapon. Leaving the Daisyline kiddie musket ball air powered rifles behind I've graduated to something slightly higher caliber. At Sir Francis Drakes Bachelor party we fired an assortment of weaponry at his buddies firing range.

We started with the Heckler and Koch MP5. Both single fire and full automatic this 9mm beastie made swiss cheese of our Osama zombie target.





Little recoil. Real sweet gun.

The second weapon I used was a 12 gauge shotgun.



The kick from this bad boy was worse than the AK-47. And the holes the slugs made were scary!

Finally, we fired the most famous weapon ever made. The AK-47.



Strong kick, very accurate, and after 100+ rounds, HOT!!

We also fired an assortment of pistols of various caliber. And Sir Francis Drake fired off a HK super weapon used by special forces. I couldn't even touch it.

Well, I'm glad I'm an American and can fire fully automatic weaponry. People opposing guns have obviously never fired one.

No comments: