Thursday, January 22, 2009

It took a New Jersian to turn me around

I just got caught up in all the hoopla. Well, no more. So today I unveil the most bizarre bit of internet I could find in 5 minutes. Although I'd be shocked if this wasn't posted on the site eons ago it's always worth a second viewing.

I GIVE YOU......



Blue/Pink Unicorn:"The man with the hat sent us!"
Pink Unicorn: "He told us many amazing stories!"
Both: "Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!"
Charlie: "What?"
Pink: "Tonight we will dine on turtles!"
Blue/Pink: "They will be good, yes?"
Z: *shoots laser*
Charlie: "Aaah! What did you two do?!"
Both: "Yes!!!!!"
Pink: "I am happy!"
Both: "Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!"
Charlie: "Just keep walking, Charlie. Keep walking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought these creatures couldn't be any weird-er and stupid-er......At least he's the Banana King.