Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's nearly 1 am and I am immune to the gag inducing affects of vomit.

Yup, picking vomit chunks out of my hair. and boxers, and bathroom rugs. Wiping it up off the floor and washing the crib sheets and washed Seven of Three twice. I have never seen so much vomit come out of a kid. Ever. The day The Spouse of Proteinstar is off with the ladies I'm cleaning the second major vomit episode the family has ever seen. Coincidence? I think not.

It probably was the brownie and ice cream he had for dessert, and 102 temp. Well looks like my trip to EA is kaput. back to cleaning the floors, and then hopefully I'll have time for a long long shower. I'd show pics but man do I look nasty. Seriously, I have a blanched burger king french fry chunk wedged between my left ring finger and my left middle finger. I'm leaving it there to help me feel more miserable.

No comments: