Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's been a while...

Well thought I'd brush some dust of this old blog and see if anyone still reads this thing. It would be interesting since no one really read it to begin with.

Things of note...baby is almost here. I'm accepting male name suggestions.

Other things of note...I'm working on a large scale zombie boardgame, chance of completion...zero.

I finally hooked up my home stereo to the PC, funneling an endless stream of mp3's straight to a system worthy of playing them.

I sold my Atari 2600 and Genesis...sniff. Sold my Battletech manuals and sourcebooks. This massive sell off of equipment and gear is all in preparation of my master plan.

I find it interesting that the voice of Optimus Prime is the voice of Eeyore.

There's a nice podcast from a Heroscape designer here He reveals that there will be a brand new master set with all new terrain and units!!! WOOHOO!!!

OK thats it.

Proteinstar out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's your master plan?

Proteinstar said...

That's still classified.

Anonymous said...

Is it Wii, not so Wii, or FRICKIN HUGE??