Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Holy Paragon of Alternating Current!!

It was merely an interesting movie until it name dropped Nikola Tesla and brought in Gollum!!!! Whole Crap did that movie immediately register on my "This movie is about to rock my shorts-dar" And it did...well I think the snooty Hugh Jackman should have either taken over the world with an army of gimpy clones or started the largest haberdashery ever seen on the face of the earth. But it still rocked!

Haven't seen it? Well, it's got Micheal Caine, of whom we are well pleased ever since he was so nearly crucified to death in "The Man Who Would Be King".

Do yourself a favor and engross yourself in some Kipling.

2 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

Is it just me, or does this post make no sense whatsoever?

Proteinstar said...

I never realized that I failed to mention which movie I was referring to. I thought it was mildly witty but without that tidbit of info it probably seemed daft.

It was "The Prestige".